How do I use the "Save For Later" tool?
Use the Save For Later tool to help organize and keep track of coffee you're interested in buying
How to use Save For Later
- When you have a product page open for a coffee you are interested in but not ready to purchase, simply click "Save item for later" located just below the quantity box and you'll be taken to your Save For Later page where you'll find the coffee has been added.
- You can also click "Save For Later" from a product list page. You'll find the button just below the "Request Sample" box. If you use the Save For Later tool from a product list page you won't be taken to your Save For Later page, but your Save For Later items will appear in the left hand column while you shop. You can also access your Save For Later list from the drop-down menu user your account at the top of the page.
- On your Save For Later page you can adjust the number of bags you're interested in buying, keep notes, and add the coffee to your cart when you're ready to buy.
- It's important to note that the Save For Later tool functions like a wish list but does not reserve the coffee you add to your list. It is possible for the coffee on your Save For Later list to be sold before you have a chance to buy it. If that happen, an "Out of Stock" notice will appear on your Save For Later list.
- Clicking the upper-right X on a Save For Later item will delete it from your list.